Saturday, May 16, 2009

Life's nagging pains

For about the past week that I have been home I have woken up with a headache every morning and have tossed and turned all night long.  Why is this happening?  You would think that being in my own sturdy bed and not the shaking loft would be more comfortable and allow more sleep.  If anyone has suggestions feel free to post because I have tried different pillows and different blankets and it's not working.  

The next thing that bothers me up the waz-oo is from the last time I donated plasma, I don't know what went wrong but on the arm I donated with from my elbow to the tip of my pinky it often goes numb in the day in a half since then.  I'm hoping I just pinched a nerve like I have many times in that arm over the past years, since throwing the discuss, and that it will go away with stretching and time.

So there's my little vent session and I'm hoping things are looking brighter in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Buddies

Buddies
My friend Iliana and I. I miss eating breakfast every Tuesday and Thursday : (