Saturday, June 6, 2009


It has almost been one week since I turned 20 years old.  Things have been good so far and I have been enjoying hanging out with friends and work has become more enjoyable with very interesting customers and situations of being suspected of calling a customer a shop lifter when I only made the generic simple conversation with them.  My all time favorite and creepiest has been when this old client with rotten/missing teeth, came through buying two beers and reached across and grabbed my arm to then say, "if you were a tad older I would ask you to enjoy these with me."  All that ran through my head was "what is he doing and why does he think he can touch me...I was a little alarmed and it just drove home the fact that working later at night can bring in anything.

Today was an interesting experience, I had my first purchase at an auction.  I purchased a purple, 10 speed bike for only $65!!!  It is a little rusty but for the most part it is in good shape and can hopefully get me into good shape too!  I have always loved to run but lately when I do my knee injury flares up and becomes really sore so I'm hoping this low impact activity will do the trick for me.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Buddies

Buddies
My friend Iliana and I. I miss eating breakfast every Tuesday and Thursday : (