Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Been Awhile...


So to update you all there has been a lot going on...

On Palm Sunday along with 40 others who attend Prairie Lakes church I was baptized. I had been wanting to do this for awhile but I wanted to make sure I was doing it for the right reason and not just because. My parents and close friends were there to support me and I love them all and know they will be there.
After Easter the year just flew by. I attended Drake Relays to watch my brother and the Mid-Prairie Golden Hawks run and also got to see a friend from my graduating class who now runs for Alabama. He seems to be doing great things and doing well for himself which is cool to see. It was only a week after Drake that I was done with my sophomore year. This was a bittersweet year with meeting new friends, experiencing new adventures, and making decisions for the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Buddies

Buddies
My friend Iliana and I. I miss eating breakfast every Tuesday and Thursday : (