I can't believe the summer is pretty much half over! I'm excited to move into my apartment, see all my friends again, and getting into a routine. I am looking for a different job in Cedar Falls that will work better around my class schedule so if you know of anything give me a jingle because I am actively searching for something. Some exciting news is that my brother will be going to school at UNI this fall and so will a great family friend so I'm excited to show them what UNI is all about and how they can make it their own!
Friday, July 2, 2010
Catching up on some things...
So the last time I wrote was this spring...sorry for all of those who want to know what's up in my life. I finished off my second year of college well and set a major in psychology with a minor in family studies! This summer I am working at Hidden Acres Christian Center as a senior counselor and lifeguard and there are only 2 more weeks left. I have met some really great people through this job and have grown a ton in my faith and have really changed as a person with a different look on life. Camp in general is a real change because I always have dirt on me, we have no connection with the outside world unless we receive mail or find a place with cell phone reception on the weekends, and we are all there to serve God and share news with others about him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Buddies
My friend Iliana and I. I miss eating breakfast every Tuesday and Thursday : (
No comments:
Post a Comment